Saturday, May 12, 2007

Project 1 - week 4

Week 4. I emailed everybody yesterday to give me updates on how they're progressing. For the most part it seems everybody is progressing on schedule.

Some folks have had to deal with some real hardship. Some are so busy with real life yet are willing to spend their time on this. I won't post any of the details here but hearing back from them really made me reflect on how amazing it is to be working with such great people. It's so amazingly inspiring to know that all of these people make such an effort for the love of making music.

It really made think of how ccMixter is such a special place. I feel so lucky sometimes that such a place exists and so many great people take the time to contribute.

I guess this isn't much of an update. In fact it all sounds a bit mushy. But whatever, who cares , it's been a real feel good moment for me. : )

More next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for your post Teru, I'm getting old enough to appreciate the mushy stuff.
- Greg (C.P)