Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Sponsored Videos

While looking for videos containing ccMixter music I noticed 2 videos in particular today. Watch them for reference I guess but I really don't want increase the clicks for either of these videos. : (

The first is a video called Ron Paul Revolution!... by farmanntv using music by laerlooper. The second video is called Paris Making Out by wallyworld using music by duncan_beattie.

Both videos are "sponsored". Which I'm assuming means whoever made them got paid. Both videos contain music licensed CC-BY-2.5 so technically commercial use is allowed.

My goal isn't to discourage people from using the CC-BY license but I just wanted to post these examples since this is the first I've seen of these "sponsored" videos using music from ccM.

No comments: