Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Christina Aguilera?

Hey before you curse me out listen to it. Back to basics (might be gone soon)

She always stood out from all the pop princesses of the late 90s cause she has a ridiculously soulful/good voice.

When I heard she was hooking up with DJ PREMIER for this album, I been curious (not Ashwan aha) ever since. I listened to the album on MTV the leak today and this sounds like its gonna be a really good throw back album. Sounds heavy on the sampling (or maybe pseudo sampling) and Im a sucker for some good record crackle. I think this will be bought.

3 comments:

teru said...

I hate to say it but I don't mind X-tina as much as other pop idols. But as a friend of a friend of mine once said - I wish she didn't sing every note she knows on every song. ;)

fourstones said...

guilty pleasure confession:

I happen to think 'ain't no other' single is the best pop record I've heard in at least 10 years.

sorry.

Dr_Concoction said...

I was really really impressed with "aint no other"

How did she sell that to the TRL crowd? thats special talent in her voice, and vision e.t.c

doesnt hurt that she's a smoking hot chick either ;)

ok back to underground matters now......