Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Ummmm.............

Now I know for a fact that I'm losing my mind slowly but surely, I've accepted that. Sometimes, though, it gets frustrating when I can't remember the simplest of things. My problem of the moment? I can't remember or figure out how to post a new topic in the forum at ccmixter. I had a feature suggestion that I think is useful which is a "goto page" for the uploads. I would love to bri ng some old and obscure remixes back to the forefront but, because I can't remember the artist or title I have to search a page at a time which at this point of ccmixter participation is not common sensical. So, hopeful the powers that be might look out for a near senile participant

1 comment:

fourstones said...

regarding posting to the forums: Are you not seeing 'post' buttons? If not, log out and log back in...

regarding 'goto', you mean like we should track your history on the site? I'm not following...