Friday, January 27, 2006


i am currently working on a william whitmore project, turning one of his soulfull
southern songs into a very trip-hop tune, my first real work with a signed artist
coming soon....

see more about william at http://www.southern.com/southern/band/WILEW/biog.php

i'm not sure how to post songs here so if you would like to hear what i call "the bones"
of the mix (because i have just started), just go to my ccmixter contact page http://ccmixter.org/media/people/contact/cdk
and ask

9 comments:

fourstones said...

(note to self: never sign with a music label that doesn't put MUSIC on their website)

teru said...

Congrats CDK. Well deserved. I hope it's just the start. : )

CDK said...

i'm not signed, i'm simply remixing a track, i sent him some of my work (non ccmixter) and he agreed to let me do the track
william is the signed artist....

CDK said...

ps... vic. i sent you a couple of his tracks

gurdonark said...

This is good news. I hope you have a fun time remixing him!

Dr_Concoction said...

Wow this is cool, hopefully one day CCMixter will be so popular for stuff like this that they wil have to start charging people to join. As long as you dont charge me, youll be ok.

Marco Raaphorst said...

sounds good. banjos and jazz don't go well together, but since Whitley and Waits I start liking them again ;)

fourstones said...

man, this guy has a great sound, total remix fodder if I've ever heard -- go kick some ass c.

CDK said...

thanks guys..
i totaly love the banjo man..
mabee i shoulden't have said that but... there it is, i'm a hick.